Saturday, May 10, 2014

TGIF at JE

So exams are finally over! I hope I've done myself enough justice this semester to pull my abysmal GPA back to it's glory days!

Met bby early in morning at Jcube for breakfast at mac's followed by ice skating at The Rink!

It was more like she hold my hand or the handles at the side for two hours haha!! Bby next time must learn to skate solo okay!! (: Even the little kids can, we definitely can too! If you're looking to visit, there's 1for1 for students for the entire month!




Unintended couple wear!! LOL!

Had wanton noodles for lunch and then caught Spiderman 2 at Jem! Not bad, though the awesomeness of Spiderman's abilities don't have such a huge impact on me already anymore. I strongly remembered the first movie I wished I was Spiderman after the show. This time after the movie, meh, emma stone is cute. That's about it.

Bby then left for work and I came home first to change before meeting the guys for dinner at Beauty World's korean restaurant at the top floor which is our favourite Korean dining place so far in the west.


That's smurf and alfone.

Anyway, the dinner was pretty awesome, we had soldier pot, saba fish, dumplings and ended the feast with soju. Chilled at mcdonald's and tried their mala burger. It really is pretty damn hot. Went over to smurf's house for Yaniv which was insanely fun to play. Smurf is solo backing Russia in 5 day's time for a month or two, such wanderlust is admirable. Alas, I don't think I'll ever be capable enough to try something like that. Au Revoir Papa Smurf, have a safe journey!

It's 3am now as I am typing this.

Looking forward to many good days this holiday. May you enjoy yours as much as I am going to enjoy mine.

-RomE
some days.

No comments: