Wednesday, December 31, 2014

the year 2014 in a nutshell

holycrap, the year 2014 is almost over once again. even after such a long hiatus from blogging here, i find myself unable to not leave a post once more.

8/14 of the resolutions in 2014 are done. Would very much like to carry some forward but some resolutions have become unrealistic now, if not close to impossible. Here was what I resolved back in 2013 for this year 2014 if you are interested.

2014 has been good. I've finally achieved a resolution that I have had for god knows when. I've finally met the girl of my dreams and am very happily attached at the moment to my dear, Yun. I can't ask anymore from that. Life is still carrying on as per normal as everyone else moves on ahead in their life.

I've still kept pretty close ties with my two closest cliques, the bball and soccer clique. Recently even had my first ever overseas trip with the soccer clique. Travelled with the family to Bangkok as well which was something we haven't done in years.

Academic wise, haven't done well for my first semester after exchange but I'm slowly pulling myself back together module by module. Will work harder for my last semester but I'll never regret putting off some studying to have fun.

1) Have a full family trip that includes all four of us.

2) Graduate with second upper. (This means this sem I'll need to get 4.63 (Y))

3) Get a job I like and would work hard for

4) Plan ahead for everything to come.

5) Start saving up for real, it's time to pay the debts once I get my pay

6) Treat yun the best I can possibly treat her w/o overdoing it :D

7) Be realistic about stuff and to not feel envious of others

8) Get back my fitness and have more discipline. (IPPT SILVER)

9) Borrow the books that I've yet to read from the library and start

10) Remember to enjoy life once in awhile

11) Work hard, play hard. But work hard first

12) Start up my ideas for real and stop bumming and making excuses

13) Keep a healthy balance in my relationships w friends and family

14) GRAD TRIP!!!!!

15) To be healthy and happy.

15 resolutions for 2015. May this year be good to us all.

No comments: