Friday, May 15, 2015

I just turned down an offer from a company and I am once again jobless. It feels almost surreal but I know that it was something I had to do.

Bad starts are 10x more difficult to recover from than good ones. From the moment I had set my mind on not wanting the job, it was already a barrier for me to cross before I could change my mentality. Circumstances may never allow me to find something I truly and wholeheartedly am ready to commit to but given enough of the right ones I think that I am ready.

I don't have to work for the money, and for that I am thankful. I just want to find something I would like to do instead of exchanging my time for money.

I have not lost anything but I am back where I started. The route is inevitable I guess.

Chapter closed, chapter opened.

No comments: