Saturday, September 12, 2015

After such a sincere apology from the prime minister in GE 2011 and the devastation he felt at the end of that GE, I am immensely happy for him and his team for the GE this time.

That apology was for a mistake he made while overlooking certain aspects of the citizens but nonetheless it was made for the betterment of Singapore. How many leaders can bring themselves to do that?

The last 5 years have been rather pleasant for myself. Apart from the transport issue, there was hardly anything I could complain about. I hope the next transport minister is ready to fill the shoes left behind by Mr. Liew Tuck Yew, the guy who sacrificed himself for the PAP to really garner the votes this time round.

Was very humbled to see Ms. Low Yen Ling thanking and waving to us as she stood behind a van and visited every single block of houses in her constituency.

I see good things coming in the next 5 years. Majulah Singapura!

No comments: